Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Unveiling My Blog's common logo designed by Tech Geek GP

Whenever I need help regarding any programming, photoshopping, or any technical, technological assistance I have a dedicated tech geeks always ready to help me out. Hari Balan, Raja Guru, Guruprasath, Muthu selvan, Santhosh VR and Thilakesh are those tech geeks I’m talking about. I always count on them for any help on various queries about coding, AdSense, analytics, Photoshop editing etc., and their response is immediate.

I’m happy to unveil my blog’s common DP, designed by hardcore coder Guruprasath, conceptualized by Raja Guru based on the theme that I’ve coined. It’s really an appreciable work done by my friends as they found time for my work in between their hectic engineering studies and loads of projects they’re working on. Though it's very late that I’m posting it now. But this notable work should be posted for sure, that's why I'm posting it.

East Gaterr Blog's logo



Especially this work of designing the logo for my blog was done within 2 days and we’d just discussed for less than 20 mins to design such thing. My coder friend GP, tried various styles and finally ended up with this above logo. I’m really surprised to see this simple yet attractive logo for my page prepared immediately.

To talk about my friends they’re exceptionally doing well and have good command in various coding languages like C, C++, java, python, HTML, CSS and also creative in expressing their skills on various softwares too.

Wrapping up this simple post of introducing my blog logo here.
Yours East Gaterr

10 comments: